A cookie is a small file that generates information that is stored on the computer, a tablet or a mobile phone when the user browses the Internet and serves so that this electronic device can be subsequently recognized on that same website. The cookies installed on our website, whether ours, our business partners or other parties, do not personally recognize the individual, only the electronic device you use. Cookies do not damage this device in any way, but allow access to several important functions of the website, for example, allow you to make reservations and return to pages you have searched before. They also serve to keep the website safe, remember your preferences and personalize the content of the website in a way that is most relevant to you.
To make the information about cookies clearer, we have divided them into 5 categories:
They allow you to move around the website and use its functions (for example, to access areas of the website with security control). Without these cookies, we can not provide the services you have requested (such as the use of shopping baskets or access to your orders). The fundamental cookies are the only category that you need to accept to use our website. You can find more information about what happens if you do not allow the installation of cookies in the corresponding section at the end of this policy.
Below we list the main ‘fundamental cookies’ used together with an explanation of what they are used for:
PERFORMANCE AND ANALYTICAL COOKIES
They collect statistical information about how the website is used (for example which pages you visit most frequently and if you get error messages from the web pages). The aggregate information of these cookies will only be used to improve the functioning of the website.
Many of these cookies are from third parties but below we list the main ‘performance cookies’ that are used with an explanation of what they are used for:
– Google Analytics (_gat, _ga, _gid): they allow generating an anonymous User ID, and allows to count how many times a user has visited a website. It also records the first and last time the website was visited. Finally calculate when a session ends, the user’s origin and the keywords used
Remember the options you have chosen on the website (such as the various searches you have done) and provide better and more personalized features. They can also be used to provide services that you have requested (such as watching a video or commenting on a blog). These cookies can not tell us how you browse or use other websites, only through this website.
Below we list the main ‘functionality cookies’ with an explanation of why we use them:
They allow you to show more relevant advertising for you and your interests. They are also used to limit the amount of times you see an ad and help measure the efficiency of an advertising campaign. It is usually third-party cookies so you can see the following section about them.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES (IE, COOKIES THAT WE DO NOT INSTALL ON YOUR DEVICE)
We do not install them, but as their own name indicates they are installed by third parties through their programs and functionalities. For example, if you click on a third-party ad that appears on the website (that is, advertises a product that we do not sell), that third party can install cookies on your device. We have a business relationship with these third parties, but we do not install cookies on your device. Therefore, we suggest that you go to the websites of these third parties to obtain more information about the cookies they install and how you can manage them.
Some of these third parties may install cookies on your computer include:
Manago Sales Cookies:
– Smuuid (Sales Manago): purpose of analysis and persistent. This cookie assigns a random identifier of an anonymous contact to each user who visits the web.
– smvr / _smvr: This cookie performs a tracking job of already monitored contacts. It is a persistent, personalized identification cookie that is used to count clicks in emailings or in publications from other sources. Users who provide their data through contact forms generate information collected by cookies to record the visited pages and user browsing habits. This cookie lasts 10 years.
– Smclient: Assigned to the identified and monitored contacts.
– Smform: management of contact forms and pop-ups.
– SmOViewsPopCap: Saves information about the popup cover.
– Smg: identifies a user.
– Smwp: information on Web Push agreement forms.
– Smrcrsaved: saves information if an ID has been signed with Sales Manago.
In addition, we add the following parameters to emails and links:
– smclient (id of a supervised contact),
– smconv (sending id from the SALESmanago system),
– smlid (identification of the link to which the contact clicks),
– smpid (id of the product of dynamic emails sent from SALESmanago),
Apart from that, the UTM parameter is also added.
¿What happens if I do not allow the installation of cookies?
If cookies are not activated on your computer, tablet or mobile, your experience on the website may be limited. For example, you may not be able to browse fully and freely or add products to your shopping cart and buy them.
How do I deactivate / activate cookies?
To disable / activate cookies on your device, you must do so through your Internet browser. Below we explain how you can manage cookies on your computer through the main browsers. If you would like information on how to manage cookies on your tablet and / or mobile phone, consult your user manual or the online help files.
– In the configuration menu, select ‘show advanced settings’ at the bottom of the page
– Select the ‘content configuration’ key in the privacy section
– The section at the top of the page that appears gives you information about cookies and allows you to set the cookies you want. It also allows you to delete any cookie that you have stored at that time.
– In the tools menu, select ‘options’
– Select the privacy label in the options box
– From the pull-down menu choose ‘use custom settings for the history’. This will show the cookie options and you can choose to activate or deactivate them by checking the corresponding box.
INTERNET EXPLORER 6+
– In the tools menu, select ‘Internet Options’
– Click on the privacy tab
– You will see a scroll cursor to configure privacy that has six positions that allow you to control the amount of cookies that will be installed: Block all cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low, and Accept all cookies .
– In the configuration menu, select the option of ‘preferences’
– Open the privacy tab
– Select the option you want from the ‘block cookies’ section
ALL OTHER BROWSERS
If you wish to obtain information on how to manage cookies in other browsers, you should consult your documentation or online help files.
How do I deactivate / activate third-party cookies?
As mentioned above, these are third-party cookies that we do not install. Therefore you will have to look at the websites of those third parties to obtain information about the cookies they install and how you can manage them.